We are on the lookout for a talented Community and CRM Manager to join our exciting business and ambitious team.
Set up in 2020 by award winning marketer Lisa Eaton, Fabric is a training academy built to empower the most ambitious marketers to thrive. Our values are what make us, they are at the core of all we do:
- We live for our people: our learners and our team come first always.
- We do it our way: we won’t conform to traditional processes – if we can find a way to do things better, we will.
- We will always be our best: we’ll never settle for average; anything less than the best just isn’t good enough.
As Community and CRM Manager within the Fabric team, you’ll be responsible for managing and supporting our community of ambitious marketers throughout our programme and beyond.
This role is vital to the success of the businesses, and you’ll have the opportunity to utilise all of your skills to support your development, whilst transforming the lives of our learners.
As an ideal candidate you’ll have…
- At least 1 year’s experience in website/CRM management
- Experience of marketing automation systems and mailing list software
- Thrives in a fast-paced working environment with the ability to work across multiple projects and tasks at once
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Be highly self-motivated and work effectively as part of a team as well as autonomously
- Excellent time management, organisation skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent grammar and a desire to develop copywriting skills
- Obsessed about delivering exceptional customer service
- A passion to make a difference and a drive for continuous improvement
Ideally, you’ll also have… (desirable but not essential):
- Experience in project management and delivery with support from senior team
- A desire to upskill in marketing and website management
- Experience using Hubspot and implementing/making improvements to an organisations CRM set up
- Experience in community management
- Experience in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment
- Technically savvy
- Hugely ambitious
- Determined and driven to succeed
- A motivated self-starter who can manage their own schedule and ‘get stuff done’
- Passionate about helping others in marketing to thrive
Working alongside the Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
Programme set up and management:
- Managing the set-up of each cohort including preparing the cohort for launch and ensuring each area of the portal is opened in line with the delivery dates
- Ensuring enrolment and payments are set up correctly
- Making sure all areas of the portal are working as required and raising any issues to the development team
- Managing the programme schedule via Trello
CRM implementation and management:
- Ensuring the programme links appropriately with the current CRM and Newsletter system
- Supporting the team to implement a new CRM system (Hubspot) and managing the project delivery
- Updating/cleansing data lists as required to ensure our market segments are up-to-date
- Plan and implement CRM/Community strategies to increase engagement and retention
- Mapping learner journeys and building automated nurture funnels
- Scheduling and sending out all programme communications using pre-written content and existing templates
- Supporting the Managing Director to deliver live Q&A sessions via Zoom at the end of each module
- Collating learner surveys and presenting adjustments to be made to senior management team
- Collating learner feedback for marketing team to utilise in testimonial
Supporting and onboarding learners within the Fabric community:
- Responding to any learner queries in a timely manner and escalating to the Managing Director where required
- Sending out a welcome pack to each learner (either digitally or in print)
- Scheduling 1-1s with learners and ensuring they are allocated to the right member of staff
- Supporting with learner 1-1s as required
- Ensuring every learner has a seamless onboarding journey
Managing the feedback and submissions process:
- Collating learner strategies and sharing them with the feedback team to review
- Ensuring feedback is uploaded to the portal in a timely manner
- Filing all relevant documents in the appropriate place
- Ensuring the feedback matrix is updated on a regular basis
- Maintaining stock lists and ordering/updating new collateral where required (with support of the marketing team)
- Gathering programme insights monthly to feed into the marketing team to guide their content development
- Updating process documents as required and ensuring programme training guides are up-to-date
- Provide SMT with monthly reporting
What you’ll get from us:
The role can be either 4 or 5 days per week, hours would be agreed with the successful candidate. Ideally, you’ll be working from our office (based in Newcastle) and from home some days in a hybrid environment, however a remote working position could be discussed for the right candidate with occasional travel required to the office.
You’ll be part of a small and ambitious team who will support you every step of the way and will require your support at certain times. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to complete the Fabric programme as well as additional training and development throughout your career with us.
Here are the details….
- Salary of £21,000 to £24,000 pa (based on FT hours) dependant on experience
- 33 days holiday
- Birthdays off
- Christmas and New Year shut down
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working environment (2 days office based / 3 days remote)
- Clear progression plan for an ambitious marketer
- Training and CPD budget
Closing date for this position is Friday 7th October
To apply for this role please send us your CV and reason for applying to [email protected] - this can be in the form of a written CV or a video CV, we’re interested to learn about you and are happy for you to provide that information in a format that showcases you best.
We value equality and celebrate differences here at Fabric. We’re committed to providing equal opportunities and building an inclusive and diverse culture. We openly encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.