Every successful marketing strategy begins with data and insight. Without a thorough understanding of your market landscape, who you’re targeting and what matters to them, it’s impossible to create meaningful communications that resonate.
This course module guides you through the initial stages of developing an integrated marketing strategy from defining objectives and setting a benchmark to conducting effective market research to understand your current position in the market.
You’ll receive all the templates to complete this part of the process, including charts for market mapping, competitor research templates and all the tools you need to create personas for your own organisation.
- Agreeing business objectives
- Defining marketing and communications objectives
- Benchmarking your current position
- Market mapping
- Competitor analysis
- Gathering product/service insights
- Introduction to buyer personas
- Building personas for your own organisation