As Sales Executive in the Fabric team, you’ll add value by supporting us to gain greater visibility of our marketing training academy by engaging with both potential and existing corporate clients and individual learners, to activate leads and generate a strong pipeline.
Working remotely or from our head office in Newcastle, you’ll be identifying potential new clients who fit our customer profile and making contact. You’ll look to establish a strong connection quickly, making an excellent first impression, understanding their training requirements and arranging senior level discussions to present our academy offer.
You’ll be required to:
Work alongside the Managing Director and the marketing team to execute sales activities in line with our strategic plan, which would include:
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Setting up meetings for the Managing Director with potential clients and understand their requirements
- Preparing and submitting initial proposals on our programme to potential clients
- Organising and following up on inbound leads generated from marketing activity
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure the availability of all new business materials for pipeline activity and events
- Briefing and managing requirements for new sales marketing materials
- Participating on behalf of the business in exhibitions, networking, events or conferences
- Creating frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Managing sales enquiries on the on-line chat function of our website
- Reviewing and scoring leads to access quality of inbound marketing efforts
- Gathering feedback from customers or prospects to share with internal teams
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or similar role
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of sales and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner with a desire for continuous improvement
- Passion for sales and meeting/exceeding targets
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Excellent time management, organisation skills, and attention to detail
- Experience and knowledge of the education technology sector (preferred but not essential)
- Basic knowledge or a keen interest in marketing
- Experience with CRM software
- Highly self-motivated
- Able to excel in a fast-moving environment
- Determined to succeed
- Highly organised
- Passionate about helping others in marketing
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
What’s in it for you?
If you’re up for the challenge, then here’s what you get in return:
- Salary of between £21,000 and £24,000 per annum (based on FT hours and experience)
- Full time hours (37.5 hours per week) to be work flexibly OR part time hours also available
- Shiny new MacBook
- 25 days’ holiday each year including Christmas shut down for two weeks
- Your birthday off, every year!
- Performance related bonus opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities
To apply, email [email protected] with your cover letter and CV.