We’re on the lookout for a talented Sales Executive to join our exciting business and ambitious team, right at the start of our scale up journey.
Fabric is not your ordinary marketing education provider.
We were founded with one mission in mind: to drive positive change in marketing education and revolutionise the industry.
Our goal is simple - to deliver a dynamic, hands-on learning experience that transforms our learners into marketing powerhouses. We're not just a provider of courses, we're a global community of ambitious learners, businesses, and universities all striving for excellence.
With thousands of learners from around the world, our reputation as the go-to provider for marketing education and mentorship is unparalleled.
Our academy platform is designed to deliver the ultimate learning experience, with practical courses taught by industry experts, and personalised coaching and mentoring support. We don't just teach marketing, we create commercially minded marketers who can deliver high returns on investment and ongoing business success.
As Sales Executive in the Fabric team, you’ll add value by supporting us to gain greater visibility of our marketing training academy by engaging with both potential and existing clients and individual learners, to activate leads and generate a strong pipeline.
Working from our head office in Newcastle City Centre, you’ll be identifying potential new clients who fit our customer profile and making contact. You’ll look to establish a strong connection quickly, making an excellent first impression, understanding their training requirements and arranging senior level discussions to present our academy offer.
We want you to join us on our mission to change the game and make Fabric the future of marketing education 🚀
You’ll be required to:
Working alongside the Managing Director and the marketing team to execute sales activities in line with our strategic plan, which would include -
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Researching, pre-qualifying and building lists of potential customers to prospect
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Generating and managing sales pipeline; while staying organised and updating all activity in HubSpot
- Setting up meetings for the Managing Director with potential clients and understand their requirements
- Preparing and submitting initial proposals on our programme to potential clients
- Organising and following up on inbound leads generated from marketing activity
- Reviewing and scoring leads to access quality of inbound marketing efforts
- Participating on behalf of the business in exhibitions, networking, events or conferences
- Creating frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Managing sales enquiries on the on-line chat function of our website
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or similar role
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Thorough understanding of sales and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner with a desire for continuous improvement
- Passion for sales and meeting/exceeding targets
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Excellent time management, organisation skills, and attention to detail
- Experience and knowledge of the education technology sector (preferred but not essential)
- Basic knowledge or a keen interest in marketing
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM software
- Highly self-motivated
- Able to excel in a fast-moving environment
- Determined to succeed
- Highly organised
Ultimately, you’ll hold one of the most important roles in the businesses, to help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s growth ambitions.
What’s in it for you?
If you’re up for the challenge, then here’s what you’ll get in return:
- Salary of £24,000 basic + £15k OTE (uncapped)
- Uncapped earning potential with achievable OTE
- Full time hours (37.5 hours per week) to be work flexibly OR part time hours also available
- Hybrid working environment
- Shiny new MacBook
- 25 days’ holiday each year including Christmas shut down for two weeks
- Your birthday off, every year!
- Learning and development budget and opportunities
- Chance to join a super ambitious business with lots of progression opportunities along the way and be part of a tech scale up from the very beginning
Excited about the opportunity?
Send us your application in whatever format you feel showcases your experience and personality best. We love to see video and audio applications supported by your work experience and achievements, as well as written ones.
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities and building an inclusive and diverse culture at Fabric. We openly encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
To apply, email [email protected].